Friday 17 December 2010

Tandem Kayak for less than £650 - it's a bargain!

Wow,

For one day only Anaconda have a 20% discount on everything in store (NSW stores only) for their Anaconda Adventure Club members - including their already discounted items - today.

Which means their £799 price for a tandem Tequila Kayak is available today for £620. (The RRP for this Kayak is $1,599!) Read more about the Tequila in my previous posts.







It's free to become a Club Member - join up online (and print a temporary member card) or in store, and then get the extra 20% off! It's late night opening tonight, until 9pm -to find your local store, try http://www.anaconda.com.au/Stores.

If you only want to use it as a single kayak that's fine, just take out the middle section (and if you don't want that middle section, I am happy to take it off you - just leave me a comment and I'll arrange to come and collect it!)
10 seconds to assemble/take apart? Amazing, and at $620, I don't think there is another Tandem out there close to that price!
To read more about the Tequila, go to the manufacturer's website - Point 65.
Anaconda's sale already has lots of reduced kayak items, including paddles and PFDs. And don't forget you probably want the Tequila backrests too!
I shall probably spend the day trying to prise open my DH's wallet.....
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment