Friday 17 December 2010

Anaconda Moore Park Sold Out!

Just to let you know - to save you a wasted journey - the Moore Park Store of Anaconda have sold out of the $620 Tequila Tandem Kayaks (see previous post). So, I have just reserved mine (two - so we can go triple, using 2 middle sections, when I go out with both kids) for when they next get them in stock.

Other NSW stores (it's a NSW offer, today only) have limited stock of various paddling items, so I suggest that you ring before you travel to a particular store.

Why am I so excited about these particular kayaks - check out some cool Tequila videos on YouTube:





YouTube Worlds Longest Kayak?





I am not sure how big your car boot needs to be to get that many sections in, but I know I shall easily manage to get 4 pieces (front & back plus 2 middles needed for a triple) in my Prado with the 2 kids.








(Tandem Tequila - 3 pieces in a Prius! There's enough space to spare for all your gear too.)






If we want to take both tandems out, then I just might have to put the other bits plus my DH on the roof bars, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment