Thursday 6 January 2011

Cheap, less than half price - Kayak Tour, and Paddleboard Lesson




(not sure about the guy with no
t-shirt, maybe he hasn't heard of
slip slap slop?!)





I already have a cut priced kayak tour lined up on the south side of Sydney after signing up for an online offer before Christmas, but another one came through via email today.

I decided I'd sign up for this one straight away, as I did miss one on offer from Sydney Harbour Kayaks abut a month ago and was kicking myself for not going for that one! I figure I don't mind paying for a guided tour of areas I've not been to - I can then take the family there and not get lost! And I have to admit to being pretty apprehensive of going into areas where there is a lot of 'traffic' i.e. Ferries, so would prefer to go there first on a supervised visit in a group!

The Kayak Tour is today's cheap deal is with Cudo (one of those online deal a day businesses, they generally are only available for 24-48 hours, so you have to be quick!) - 'Hit the harbour with a two-hour kayaking adventure from OzPaddle. Don't pay $110! This aquatic adventure is only $49. You save 55%! ' This offer is on until the end of today (thur.)








I haven't used Cudo before but have used Ouffer and the deal was all ok. There seems to be plenty of outdoor and water activity deals coming through the various online daily deal companies. In fact, Ouffer has a $26 for a 90 Minute Stand Up Paddleboard Lesson from Sydney Underworld! (Usually $80) on sale today - this offer is on until end of Friday.

With all of them you have to login/set up an account. You can get a daily email sent and payment is by credit card/sometimes paypal.

I'll keep you posted with other offers, so if you want to be sent updates, do subscribe!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment